Outward Element, LLC – is a creative video production studio based out of Bend Oregon. Founded by Alex Hogue, we are a collective group of like-minded individuals who share the dedication of crafting compelling narratives. We are storytellers of exhilarating moments, the creators of awe-inspiring visuals, and the advocates for positive change.
Outward Element thrives in a wide spectrum of video production, but our heart beats strongest for the following niches: action sports, motorsports, outdoor expeditions, and positive impact stories for good causes.
Outward Element was born from a profound love for the outdoors, a thirst for adrenaline, and a relentless desire to make a positive impact on the world. In a metaphorical sense, we seek to go outward, experience growth, be unique and most importantly – be authentic.
Our projects take us around the globe. We thrive working in all in all the natural elements, off or on the grid with athletes, explorers, and visionaries.
We have crafted viral and award winning video content for some of the worlds most recognized organizations: GoPro, Red Bull, EA Sports, Adobe, CanAm, Kawasaki, US Army, Microsoft and more. Yet we are also passionate to support small businesses, non-profits, and individuals alike. We’ve done social media, global advertising campaigns, product launches, narrative documentary, sporting events, and much more.
Some of our offerings include: video production, video editing, motion graphics animation, photography, drone work, color correction, and sound mixing.
- Super Bowl – US Army Ad
- World Series – Team Rubicon Ad
- Aerial filming on Zac Efrons #1 rated Netflix show, Down To Earth.
- We’ve been lucky to work with: Travis Pastrana, Travis Rice, Andy McMillian, Ken Block and Family, Valentino Rossi, Nathan Florence, Adam Cinciarulo, Tyler McCaul, Carson Storch, Darren Berrecloth, Sven Thorgren, Tom Walish, and more.
- Various exhibits in the National WWII Museum in New Orleans, Pearl Harbor, Lowell, and the St. Louis Gateway Arch National Parks.
- Collectively; many of us have historic roots as full time employees of GoPro – responsible for growing their brand identity from their early days to even now, as a client.
“Alex’s creativity and work ethic delivered some of GoPro’s most successful and notable content pieces.”
“He is a collaborator, very detail oriented, understands how to execute on a brief, takes direction well and is a great contributor to have on any project.”
“To have Alex in your corner, one would not only shine but also have the confidence that the final product will exceed expectations.”
“All delivered aspects from him were above and beyond what was expected.”
“..He helped produce exciting new media that was advanced enough to require an engineering partnership… enhancing and optimizing new visual effects filters, to deliver edits that were pushing creative boundaries and the limits of Premiere Pro.”
“Alex is the best creative video filmmaker and one of the most genuine professionals I have ever worked with. He has really helped me rebrand my business. Recommended if you want to take your business to the next level!”